Green Card Through Marriage


We offer two options to best fit your budget:

All our packages include the following forms:

  1. Form I-130, “Petition for Alien Relative”: the form that the American citizen files to initiate the green card process.

  2. Form I-131, “Application for Travel Document”: a request to the USCIS to allow the alien (the spouse of the American citizen) to travel outside the U.S. while the application in pending. Also known as “Advance Parole”.

  3. Form I-693, “Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record”: a form that the alien submits to a civil surgeon (a doctor who has been designated by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services).

  4. Form I-864 or I-864EZ, “Affidavit of Support”: a form that the American citizen files to show that he or she makes enough money to support their spouse (in case that the spouse has been working in the U.S. for more than 10 years form I-864W can be used instead).

  5. Form I-765, “Application for Employment Authorization”: if the alien spouse does not have a work visa (for example an H1B visa), this form can be used to request employment authorization card.

  6. Form G-325, “Biographic Information”: both the American citizen and the alien spouse need to fill the biographic information form as part of the application.

  7. Form I-485, “Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status”: the form that the alien spouse (the spouse of the American citizen) files to request a status change to Permanent Residence (green card).

Easygration is not a law firm. Please check our legal disclaimer for full information.

  1. Our fees do NOT include USCIS filling fees. Please see the USCIS fees list here.

  2. Your can review our work process here.